Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time is running out......in a GOOD way!


Time is running out......we are down to 5 days to lift off!! Either i am completely disorganized or my apartment is too small for packing a month long trip and daily living!! Things are EVERYWHERE!!! my lists are getting longer, and my space is getting shorter!

Snuggy's stuff is pretty much ready to go.....but that's only because she requires NO laundry, cosmetics, or beach stuff.....she's actually pretty easy to pack up..... me? not so much!! (don't get me wrong....i'm NOT complaining) it's a GOOD problem to have!!

Hopefully today i will get the laundry done that needs packed.....and the suitcase out, and then it all becomes reality!!! Clean out the frig....make out my bills for mailing out before i leave, and firming things up with the neighbors.

Yesterday was a good day at the pool for 3 1/2 hours on the float, getting some much needed color base before hitting the southern sun! You NEVER want to go South w/o some preparation for that sun, so i'm well on my way to that! A couple more days and i'll feel confidant about that! Thankfully the weather seems to be co-operating with me on that one, and believe me, here in Western PA that is quite a blessing!

So, there you have it for where i stand right now. i'll check back either right before we leave, or when we arrive in North Carolina on Friday! We will get to Kippy & BJ's early Friday evening, and stay all day Saturday finalizing our plans and packing up to leave Sunday morning. Our first planned stop is Daytona Beach for 2 or 3 days, and seeing things in that area such as Cape Canaveral and other points of interest!!

We are praying for a safe and wonderful time, enjoying great friendships and beautiful scenery! We ALL love the beach, camping and each others sense of humor so when you mix all that with good food, sun, sand & palm tree's.......you'll know where my Blog got it's name!! (with the help of Poodie Lee) xoxo



1 comment: