Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anticipation

Anticipation

Anticipation ahhh yes, "almost" the best part of any vacation. and that's where i am right now. the "always fun" countdown. Twenty-three (23) days from today, we will be leaving Butler to drive to Clinton, NC where our friends Kippy and BJ live. and by "we" i mean my friend Lynne from South Beaver, AND my ever loving faithful loyal Cocker Spaniel "Snuggles" aka. Snuggy, Nuggy, Snuggly Wuggly, Snugs *you get the jist* Actually this is the icing on the cake getting to take Snugs with us. it would be hard leaving her for so long and it would be harder on whoever would watch her too, cause she's such a Mamma's girl.

As of right now, i am getting things lined up "sorta" in one place so i can assess the situation. i have a "list" started with all the "extra's." you know how that goes?
Right now i'm working on how my RX situation will work out, since a few of them are due half way through the month, and i won't be here, AND of course my provider doesn't pay my co-pay OUT OF STATE grrrrr isn't there always a glitch in the giddy up somewhere? but, not to worry, i WILL work it out, cause where there is a WILL there is a WAY, and if EVER there was a WILL, I'VE GOT IT FOR THIS TRIP. TRUST ME, NOTHING, but "NO PULSE" will keep me from this trip. Please Please Please God *praying*

So folks, that's where we are right now, and as boring as it sounds to YOU, it is anything but boring for ME. and besides i just wanted to play on this "blog" site a little and see how it works and who's reading it and who isn't. Will catch ya all in a day or so.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful site and it should be a blast to read and hear all that we do. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kip......ya know the song "let's give em something to talk about?" That will be US!! Thelma & Louise!!! hahaha and they think OLD ladies can't have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I thought I'd get to be your first comment!!! That's what I get for leaving the house :p Let me know if I can help you with anything, I could mail your meds to you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am anticipating with you Aunt J! Oh my gosh, when you get to the Lady and Sons place, your mouth will be salivating, your stomach moaning and your pocket book better have some cash! I am sure your going to try something you never had before. Enjoy it. I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poodie....i'm trying to work something out with the Drug store....cause there's really no place to mail it to! but thanks for the offer...

    and Anonymous...is that you Lisa? if it is i'm ready for the Lady & Sons in every aspect...check it out on line...it gives the menu and prices...not bad at all!! luncheon buffet!! from now on if you're doing this anonymously..sign you name or initials so i know who it is! xoxo

    ReplyDelete